What's new

Element case vapor pro spectra

Might try looking at the RokForm Aluminum case. High quality doesn't block signal and is about $70
will do,thanks.........doesnt seem to be any suppliers in uk

Last edited:
Didnt really understand your reply,as i understand it that case doesnt impede reception,i know some do tho,it was 2)i didnt get,theres nothing wrong with my phone so dont understand that part.

My point is you buy a case to protect your phone right? Why pay $150 to protect your phone when with the worst case scenario, Apple will replace your damaged phone for $199. At that price point it doesn't seem logical to buy that case. It's like paying $100 for insurance on a $125 item.

My point is you buy a case to protect your phone right? Why pay $150 to protect your phone when with the worst case scenario, Apple will replace your damaged phone for $199. At that price point it doesn't seem logical to buy that case. It's like paying $100 for insurance on a $125 item.
I see,its not the protection aspect so much tho,i want one so it will look really cool,thanks for the input tho.

Last edited:
I see,its not the protection aspect tho,i want one so it will look really cool,thanks for the input tho.
Ok. It is a really nice looking case. Just make sure it has some inner felt lining or it might scratch the phone.

Ok. It is a really nice looking case. Just make sure it has some inner felt lining or it might scratch the phone.
Yes i wondered about that too,havent found out anything about that.

Has anyone tried the v smart bumper?

Omg you all talk about this case and moan about the signal. There are no signal issues, your just being cheap!

Stop whining and buy one ya fags! No better case on the market.

Enough said!

Omg you all talk about this case and moan about the signal. There are no signal issues, your just being cheap!

Stop whining and buy one ya fags! No better case on the market.

Enough said!
actually i think you will find that only two people have mentioned issues with the signal and everyone agrees that its a very nice case.