What's new

Designer Builds iPhone Coffee Table

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82lJay9w5RY&feature=player_detailpage]YouTube - Kyle Buckner Design's iTable[/ame]​

If you’re some who’s so devoted to Apple that you just have to have everything Apple-themed in your home, then we’ve got the perfect piece of furniture for you – the iPhone iTable! The table, featured by Cult of Mac, was designed by Kyle Buckner, who usually designs custom car interiors. It represents the first in a line of Apple-themed furniture that Buckner is creating. Aside from being a very swish looking coffee table, the iTable is also a rather-larger-than-desk-size speaker dock, with a motorised speaker bar that emerges when you swipe the touch-sensitive controls. It will also charge your iPhone when its docked! According to Cult of Mac, the table has a scratch-proof finish, a built-in subwoofer and two LED-illuminated cup holders. Each table will be custom made by Buckner, who says he’s willing to make different versions of the table based on other hardware such as the iPod. Check out Buckner’s website to find out more and maybe order yourself an iTable!

Source: This Table Is Touch Sensitive, Like The iPhone That Inspired It | Cult of Mac

lol, wow talk about a conversation piece.

as soon as I hit the lotto I'm buying one.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net