What's new

Fancy a giant iPhone as a Table? Of Course You Do!

Maura

iPhoneForums.Net News Team
Staff member
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIxizfF7R0&feature=player_detailpage]iTableous Part2 - YouTube[/ame]​

Check out this amazing video courtesy of TUAW, which shows the incredible work of German iPhone fan, Benjamin Bachmeier, who has only gone and built a giant table computer/iPhone, which he has named the iTableous. The entire thing was built by hand, and runs on a hackintosh version of Mac OS X 10.6.7 and Windows 7 Professional. Many of the buttons actually work, including the giant home button. It has a hinged base, to enable you to raise the iTableous up to a 90-degree angle. The massive device boasts 4GB of DDR2 RAM, 500GB of internal storage, a 5.7 megapixel camera and 720p video recording, not to mention HDMI, USB and 30-pin connectors. It probably won't fit in your pocket though. And for all those of you out there thinking, when and how can I get myself one of those beauties, and I want it yesterday please, Bachmeier says that the iTableous is a private project for private use only, and he won’t be making any more of them! Sob.

Source: A giant white iPhone table with no multitouch | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

Maura said:
Video Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kIxizfF7R0&feature=player_detailpage

Check out this amazing video courtesy of TUAW, which shows the incredible work of German iPhone fan, Benjamin Bachmeier, who has only gone and built a giant table computer/iPhone, which he has named the iTableous. The entire thing was built by hand, and runs on a hackintosh version of Mac OS X 10.6.7 and Windows 7 Professional. Many of the buttons actually work, including the giant home button. It has a hinged base, to enable you to raise the iTableous up to a 90-degree angle. The massive device boasts 4GB of DDR2 RAM, 500GB of internal storage, a 5.7 megapixel camera and 720p video recording, not to mention HDMI, USB and 30-pin connectors. It probably won't fit in your pocket though. And for all those of you out there thinking, when and how can I get myself one of those beauties, and I want it yesterday please, Bachmeier says that the iTableous is a private project for private use only, and he won’t be making any more of them! Sob.

Source: A giant white iPhone table with no multitouch | TUAW - The Unofficial Apple Weblog

I seen this the other day and I like it. Wish I could fit into my budget, lol. Bu I'll pass