What's new

Considering Upgrading to 15 or 15 Pro

NoBite

Reaction score
My wife and I have XR’s and are considering upgrading. It’s time. As you can tell, we tend to keep our phones until it’s just not tenable living with aggravations of aging tech. So, I’m looking for opinions from folks that have the 15 or 15 Pro. What are you thrilled about, and not so thrilled about? Has anyone gone from an XR (or older) phone to your current 15? If so, in retrospect are you satisfied with the upgrade?

Trying to decide if the time is now, or do we wait for the 16’s?

Thank you for your feedback!

Well worth it in my opinion, the camera quality overall is amazing compared to other iphones ive owned, the battery life is pretty good too, i use my phone a lot and with wifi and mobile data turned on all the time and lots of screen time my phone uses a max of around 35% battery over the course of 24 hours, i can get away with 2 days before a recharge if i really wanted to. Im very happy with my 15 pro max, worth every penny.

My wife and I have XR’s and are considering upgrading. It’s time. As you can tell, we tend to keep our phones until it’s just not tenable living with aggravations of aging tech. So, I’m looking for opinions from folks that have the 15 or 15 Pro. What are you thrilled about, and not so thrilled about? Has anyone gone from an XR (or older) phone to your current 15? If so, in retrospect are you satisfied with the upgrade?

Trying to decide if the time is now, or do we wait for the 16’s?

Thank you for your feedback!

I don't know about the 15's.
I have a 13 that I am happy with.

But, I will consider the 16 if there is a dramatic difference with the current phones.
And they are not tooooo far away.
They have their conference in September and release the new phones in October.
Supposedly, the new ones are suppose to have an AI chip or maybe AI software with a new IOS release.

The last 2 ( 14 and 15 ) iPhones have been lackluster, so hopefully, the 16's will have some interesting characteristics.

Well worth it in my opinion, the camera quality overall is amazing compared to other iphones ive owned, the battery life is pretty good too, i use my phone a lot and with wifi and mobile data turned on all the time and lots of screen time my phone uses a max of around 35% battery over the course of 24 hours, i can get away with 2 days before a recharge if i really wanted to. Im very happy with my 15 pro max, worth every penny.
That is really impressive battery life! Thanks for the feedback.

Because of the good battery life on my iPhone 15 Pro, I’ve taken to using the 80% Charging Optimisation option every night, and still have enough battery for the next day, not to mention preserving the overall life of the battery.