What's new

CircleTime - New round perpetual calendar for iPhone

hedgehogios

Reaction score
The new calendar CircleTime is the first round perpetual calendar for the iPhone in the world. Actually, it is the first round perpetual calendar in the world, anytime, anywhere. CircleTime shifts the boundaries in our understanding of time. Is it even still possible to look back?

calendar-revolution.png

On iTunes

Last edited:
Promo codes:

KE4AHEWAM7YM
WTYEKL333HMK
T33E46PN7RPK
N3K47XT47MRJ
PENMWFXKKE9N
LPWXJT4FEK67
AXY6X7R734KX
FFW9MXP9F9HT
XTREMXHLL4TK
J97EP4KXEHAH
WA9J9MJMM7F4

Ok...I think I need to watch the YouTube video on this. I tried playing around with it last night and didn't go very far. Maybe others have success and can give insight. Or maybe even the app developer! :)

yes i too didn't have much luck,the info option doesn't really tell you anything.

How do I enter the code?

After copying the promo code, go to the AppStore homepage and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tap on the redeem button and enter your promo code in the popup window, then tap the go button on the keyboard. If the code is still good, your app should start downloading.

After copying the promo code, go to the AppStore homepage and scroll all the way to the bottom. Tap on the redeem button and enter your promo code in the popup window, then tap the go button on the keyboard. If the code is still good, your app should start downloading.

Thanks Mate

I used

T33E46PN7RPK

Very interesting looking app. I used code: FKENPTMATE3K

Thank you for this!

Thank you for this information. I had never redeemed a code before and this helped me.

Last edited: