What's new

Charging problem

Superior07

Reaction score
Hi! My charging usually only takes for about 1hr 30mins or 2 hrs to make my iphone5s battery full but this morning when i charged it at 23% it took almost 2hrs 40mins to reach 94% then i unplug the charge and plug it again then it became 100%. What seems to be the problem?

Rosario may be right but in a different manner than you might think. I have found that as my charging cable is going thru its "dying" process, it sometimes fails to be working and I have to u uy and replug it a few times before it charges. That ultimately ends in total charging cable death.

Rosario may be right but in a different manner than you might think. I have found that as my charging cable is going thru its "dying" process, it sometimes fails to be working and I have to u uy and replug it a few times before it charges. That ultimately ends in total charging cable death.

Sounds like it's time for a new cable. I always have 2 or 3 (or more) on hand in case one fails.

Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk

My current one has been doing it for the last few weeks, when it dies AppleCare will get me a new one. You can keep using it until total death, just be sure you see it's charging when you plug it in v