What's new

Can I sell my brand new iPhone 7 Plus on eBay?

Skyw

Reaction score
My brother upgraded to the iPhone 7 Plus 256GB device through Verizon, but he never activated it. Now he wants me to sell it on ebay for him and he will just continue to use his old device. Is that okay to do?

If he paid a subsidized price to Verizon for the iPhone and is under a contract then it's not right to sell it as Verizon still has a claim on it until it's paid off at the end of the contract. Also, sold or not, he'll still have to make his monthly payments.

If he paid a subsidized price to Verizon for the iPhone and is under a contract then it's not right to sell it as Verizon still has a claim on it until it's paid off at the end of the contract. Also, sold or not, he'll still have to make his monthly payments.
Thank you!

You could do that, but people might think its a scam. Include legit and credible information

Just a little tip, look in to carrier/sim unlocking done through apple servers. If done this way it will stay unlocked through any wipes/formats and such. Breaking lose from your carrier and opening up the potential buyers to anyone will greatly increase your phones value thus giving u a faster sale with a bigger return. From what I've read in the USA it can only be done if certain circumstances have been met, look into the help/FAQ on the phone unlocking site and send them any questions u may have.

Cheers!