What's new

Can I download text messages?

Miza

Reaction score
I have a long conversation in text messaging that I want to save to show someone, as it proves what I said and what the other person said. Is that possible please?

I did check the user manual, but couldn't find it there....

I have an iphone 5 s

Is it still located in your messages? If so, just take a few screen shots with the power and home button. Then you can save the photo to the camera roll. Text message is then saved as long as you like to keep the pics of it. Other than that, if you’ve already erased the messages and or you don’t have access to another device that is connected to your account, then you are out of luck most likely. Don’t know of any way to just retrieve deleted messages other than the ways listed above or to to not erase them.

I did not ask to retrieve deleted messages, but how to dowload messages. The whole lot is 80 separate messages long....
some of the messages I can't take a 'screen shot' of because they are too long.

Thanks for the tip, I didn't know I could do that. ( take a picture of the texts like that.)

It will take me a while to photo that lot for sure.....

Probably not much help, as I don't think that the iPhone has multitasking, but just out of interest I checked on my iPad and I could drag messages across to Pages.