What's new

Can anybody help me jailbreak my Iphone4s on 5.1 software?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MRxRooR

Reaction score
Been having trouble trying to jailbreak my phone since its been upgraded to the new 5.1 software. Anyone have any links or sites that could help. I'm willing to toss down some $$ in order to get this done. Thanks for the help

MRxRooR

MRxRooR said:
Been having trouble trying to jailbreak my phone since its been upgraded to the new 5.1 software. Anyone have any links or sites that could help. I'm willing to toss down some $$ in order to get this done. Thanks for the help

MRxRooR

Unfortunately there isn't a Jailbreak for the 4S on iOS 5.1. Sorry.. :-(

Ahhh appreciate the response. But that sucks lol. Hopefully they figure that out soon

I think you are able to download and install Absinthe v.04 *(which is the last version that DID work on iPhone 4s prior to the iOS 5.1)

Can anyone second my comment.. ^ correct me if im wrong =3

I think you are able to download and install Absinthe v.04 *(which is the last version that DID work on iPhone 4s prior to the iOS 5.1)

Can anyone second my comment.. ^ correct me if im wrong =3
I am afraid you are wrong! You are quite welcome to download and install Absinthe to your PC, but it won't jailbreak your 5.1 iphone 4S.

I am afraid you are wrong! You are quite welcome to download and install Absinthe to your PC, but it won't jailbreak your 5.1 iphone 4S.
Correct... as I stated above. There isn't a Jailbreak tool for the 4S on iOS 5.1, yet. CLOSED

Status
Not open for further replies.