What's new

Jailbreak, San Jose CA. Anyone live nearby?

darkbxc

Reaction score
Hi. I have a Iphone4s from Verizon. Would anyone who lives nearby San Jose, CA be willing to meet up and help me jailbreak my phone? ( When the jailbreak for 5.1 comes out that is).. I'd be happy to get you something in return!

-Aaron

Moderated Please read forum rules regarding the inclusion of email addresses

Hi. I have a Iphone4s from Verizon. Would anyone who lives nearby San Jose, CA be willing to meet up and help me jailbreak my phone? ( When the jailbreak for 5.1 comes out that is).. I'd be happy to get you something in return!

-Aaron

Moderated Please read forum rules regarding the inclusion of email addresses

yeah man, You dont have to do that.lol.

Jailbreaking is very easy. The BEST way to go about jailbreaking your 4S when the jailbreak video is released is to hit up YouTube. Once you watch a person do, then do it yourself............Your good. It is not a long technical process. It is holding the power and home button for a certain amount of seconds, then click the jailbreak button. that is it. plus, the latest Absinthe jailbreak tool will probably be the one you use, and with that tool (once it is updated for 5.1) all you literally have to do is plug in your iPhone and click jailbreak.

NEVER EVER EVER PAY $ FOR A JAILBREAK.

They are always free, and anyone who tells you otherwise, is trying to scam you, or just simply does not know any better.

When the jailbreak does get released, hit up this forum for tips and pointers. I would be glad to help.