What's new

Bite SMS

Does Bite Sms run down your battery? My friend un installed his because he said the battery runs down faster. I just got my iPhone 4 yesterday and have been playing with it since. Already Jailbroken, and I want the best battery life possible when not at home/texting constantly. I like customization, but I don't want it to run my battery down faster than stock. Help?

Does Bite Sms run down your battery? My friend un installed his because he said the battery runs down faster. I just got my iPhone 4 yesterday and have been playing with it since. Already Jailbroken, and I want the best battery life possible when not at home/texting constantly. I like customization, but I don't want it to run my battery down faster than stock. Help?

BiteSMS is just a texting app with some extra features which are missing from the inbuilt SMS app. I don't see how bitesms can kill your battery life since it doesn't use Internet, and doesn't just keep on runing in the background doing something. It work just like the inbuilt app, but with more features, that's all.

I guess I'll give my .2 since I've been running BiteSMS ever since I've been jailbroken.

So far I LOVE it. So much customization it's really cool. I love being able to assign any contact there very own custom tone. Plus I've recently found out the whole LED flash for incoming text. I love lights lol! Also love the quick reply feature and quick compose. Very useful when not wanting to exit your current app or task and have to go all the way into the stock SMS app.

I guess I'll give my .2 since I've been running BiteSMS ever since I've been jailbroken.

So far I LOVE it. So much customization it's really cool. I love being able to assign any contact there very own custom tone. Plus I've recently found out the whole LED flash for incoming text. I love lights lol! Also love the quick reply feature and quick compose. Very useful when not wanting to exit your current app or task and have to go all the way into the stock SMS app.

Light???? Please tell me more....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Light???? Please tell me more....

Basically the light they're referring to is the flash from the camera. There's an option where you can have it flash when you get a text.

MrBenchMark said:
Not that I'm aware of...only white.

How can you do that ?

If you have BiteSMS, it's within each of your contact settings within BiteSMS. Click on a contact, then you'll see where it says Flash Camera LED and you'll have a choice of picking on/off.

Ok I figured that out now I have a problem where the keyboard wont go away. After I send a text and then I go back to view my other text the keyboard stays. Has anyone else had this problem ??

No, but I get text pop up again after I've read them, say a day later. How about that one?

elmo0901 said:
No, but I get text pop up again after I've read them, say a day later. How about that one?

That happens to me also