What's new

Battery improvement

dstware1

Reaction score
Hi i have not noticed battery improvements after Installing ios 11.1 have you?

I have not been disappointed by my battery life at all...I am not sure what everyone is complains about.
IMG_0279.JPG

While I did not notice a drop in battery life when I had the 11.1 beta in my iPhone 7, I have noticed a slight increase in battery life since I went with the publicly released version. I start each day fully charged and generally end my day at around 25-35% at bedtime when I put the phone on charge. Now, at the end of the day, it's around 40-45 %.

Naturally a lot has to do with how much you are using your device throughout the day. But any device that gets me through the day is good. My old phone I would have to throw it on the charger almost immediately after I got home from work. The days of phones lasting 3-4 days on battery are long gone.

Last edited:
Naturally a lot has to do with how much you are using your device throughout the day. But any device that gets me through the day is good. My old phone I would have to throw it on the charger almost immediately after I got home from work. The days of phones lasting 3-4 days on battery are long gone.

Sorry you are incorrect my iPhone 5s holds charge for 4 days the iPhone 7 l had before was rubbish held the charge for maybe just a day on iOS 10 even the iPhone 6 is better just my opinion though.