What's new

Awsome iPhone Prank!

Mastermrz

Reaction score
Here's a little guide letting you send prank flash messages to any iPhone you wish, and by exploiting
a certain bug in the iOS the receiver would never be able to know the real identity of the sender as
his number is not stored on the iPhone at all.

zV5BZ.jpg
[/b]

1. Add the following repo to your cydia sources:
Code:
http://iphonedelivery.advinux.com/cydia

2. Search for iPhoneDelivery, and install it.

3. After SpringBoards restarts, go to Settings -> Messages and set Delivery Report to FLASH and turn Character Count to ON.

4. Send a new SMS message, with an exclamation mark (!) in start and send it to whoever iPhone user you want.
B2OOz.jpg
[/spoiler]

Warning: You have a char limit of 160 chars, if you send a longer message the receiver will get it as a normal SMS message.[/size]

PERFECT PRANK. ENJOY.

I tried this and it doesn't work am I doing something wrong?

I went to settings then messages and set the delivery report to "full screen alert" or flash and then tried it my buddy said it just came in as a regular text message.

I tried respringing plus rebooting and still nothing.

Also I noticed that each time u send a message the setting for delivery report changes back to the original setting.

I tried on O2 to voda thinking to happy thought to myself while sending

"Apple iOS 4 Message, Your Jailbroke Device will be barred through breach of contracting laws"

Only to have my mate text back saying how did you do that...my number had been displayed before the message ,, gutted.. So it dint work for me either. The only thing I can think of is O2 does not support message delivery reports no matter what phone you have?

The only other thing different was that the post mentioned turn it to FLASH on my app it said DR FLASH

I also tried it as well didn't work would of been A goodie

I also had trouble with changing the delivery report to "Flash." Instead I changed it to "Only the Sound." Then tried resending the message.
Works like a charm... ;)

Is there anyway of blocking it? Like I love the idea as used it but a good mate gets some EDITED -Watch Your Language up messages form someone else and she needs to somehow block it?

Last edited by a moderator: