What's new

Time Stamp For Every SMS / Text Message With 'SMS Timestamps' Cydia Tweak

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score

SMS Timestamps is a Cydia Tweak which will put timestamps on all of your Text Messages. Normally, Messages only shows timestamps incrementally and not on all of the messages you send and receive. This tweak will let you know the time and date of each SMS instance. Within the settings you can choose to have it only show on messages after 1, 5, or 10 minutes. SMS Timestamps can be found in the Cydia Store for FREE under the Big Boss Repo.

Last edited by a moderator:
This does not come up in Cydia when I search for it.

Any ideas?

Guys I'm an iPhone virgin. Does my phone need to be jail broken in order to install these apps. I'm dying for time stamps on my SMS' so badly.

Guys I'm an iPhone virgin. Does my phone need to be jail broken in order to install these apps. I'm dying for time stamps on my SMS' so badly.
Yes you'll need to be JB. Anytime a refrence is made to "Cydia" or "Tweak" you have to be JB.

Oh wow! May I ask...is jailbreaking for use of free apps and apps that are not apple approved?

I ask simply because every time I hear jailbreaking I think it's gonna be something that screws up my precious phone.

I'm gonna sound like a total n3wb here, but what is the name of the app switching...um...app/tweak that you used to switch apps?