What's new

Are you coffee drinker ??

GDsunshine

Reaction score
Yes i am [emoji4] I love Caffè macchiato ummm so good to drink on this cold cloudy rainy day. Coffee anyone ?[emoji477]️[emoji6]

I never ever drink coffee at home, It's always tea, However when out shopping I like to sit down somewhere and have a Latte.

I never ever drink coffee at home, It's always tea, However when out shopping I like to sit down somewhere and have a Latte.
I always loved my coffee prior to being diagnosed with cancer. The chemo phase of my treatment kinda messed up my taste buds. I'm now cancer-free and most of my buds have come home but I can only barely taste coffee. I've been trying many blends, brews, etc. trying to find one I can taste and which tastes good to me. I'm open to suggestions.....

I always loved my coffee prior to being diagnosed with cancer. The chemo phase of my treatment kinda messed up my taste buds. I'm now cancer-free and most of my buds have come home but I can only barely taste coffee. I've been trying many blends, brews, etc. trying to find one I can taste and which tastes good to me. I'm open to suggestions.....
I'm no expert on coffee but it's good to hear you beat the Cancer, Really happy for you.

Hi Bacchus im glad that your doing fine now.
About coffee you might wanna try MK CAFE
Or JACOBS these are very good ones but if you wanna a little more expensive lavazza . You should get your self a coffee machine [emoji6]lavazza very strong creamy coffee. You'll enjoy the bitter but creamy taste of it. Hope this helps you[emoji4]

Hi Bacchus im glad that your doing fine now.
About coffee you might wanna try MK CAFE
Or JACOBS these are very good ones but if you wanna a little more expensive lavazza . You should get your self a coffee machine [emoji6]lavazza very strong creamy coffee. You'll enjoy the bitter but creamy taste of it. Hope this helps you[emoji4]

Have my own coffee machine so I can make all lattes different mixes.[emoji6]in addition so good to eat it with cakes[emoji4]

Last edited:
Thanks for the kind words. I use a pour-over method of brewing my coffee and am very happy with it. Also, I just learned from another source that it's possible to buy acid-free coffee beans and ground coffee. I'll be exploring that more fully in the coming days. Due to the nature of the surgery I underwent the acid-free aspect is interesting to me. I'll be happy to pass along whatever I learn about this if I'm asked.

YES, French Vanilla, Light and Sweet. At least two cups a day, except Sundays...SMILE

Thanks for the kind words. I use a pour-over method of brewing my coffee and am very happy with it. Also, I just learned from another source that it's possible to buy acid-free coffee beans and ground coffee. I'll be exploring that more fully in the coming days. Due to the nature of the surgery I underwent the acid-free aspect is interesting to me. I'll be happy to pass along whatever I learn about this if I'm asked.

Hi Bacchus glad I can help you out. Bitterness of coffee don't have problem with that since I have coffee machine I can adjust the grinding for bitter or mild bitter or no bitter taste. [emoji4]those brand are available in beans ground beans and instant one . For you better the ground one.

If you want to enjoy coffee but don't want to expose yourself to chemical solvents, the easiest thing to do is try dark-roasted coffees first. And try to look for certified organic coffee. Hope this help you [emoji4]

I like drinking coffee at home it's better than coffee shop[emoji12] I love tea also first in the morning when I wake up I drink organic green tea.[emoji4]