What's new

App Store

Reaction score
So I had 6 app updates in the store. I connected to wifi and clicked update all. After waiting a while, nothing was happening and I left the wifi area.
The number 6 still shows on the store app and when I enter the store the apps show the 'open' icon. So were they updated or not since the only change is from the update icon to the open icon. Shouldn't the number 6 on the store icon be gone??
If they didn't update, can I reset??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Force close the App Store app, then open it again and go to the Updates tab. If they were updated, the number should disappear.

To force close, double tap the home button and slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

Force close the App Store app, then open it again and go to the Updates tab. If they were updated, the number should disappear.

To force close, double tap the home button and slide the thumbnail towards the top of the screen.

I did as suggested and Apparently they weren't updated there was no change. Also rebooted the phone

Was still "Open" there after force closing, or was it "Update", next to the apps?

If you can't update them, another option would be to remove them from the iPhone, and then reinstall them.

Was still "Open" there after force closing, or was it "Update", next to the apps?

If you can't update them, another option would be to remove them from the iPhone, and then reinstall them.

Still "open" was still there . So I'll remove them.