What's new

Any feedback on iOS 6 JB?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jailbreak until ios 6.1 will not be released. They will wait for grater and bugfree ios!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

Jailbreak until ios 6.1 will not be released. They will wait for grater and bugfree ios!

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk!

Well we thought the initial battery crisis from iOS 5 would be solved with 5.2+ but....

Hello. I have a 4s with 5.0.1 jailbroken. I know I'm way behind on updating my iOS but is it best to now just wait till iOS 6 has an untethered JB? Or is it worth the trouble to backup, restore, go thru whatever I need to do to update to 5.1.1 and then JB right now. Im fairly new to this and so it just seems like alot to go thru rather than waiting for the untethered 6 JB and doing it then. Thanks in advance!

Hello. I have a 4s with 5.0.1 jailbroken. I know I'm way behind on updating my iOS but is it best to now just wait till iOS 6 has an untethered JB? Or is it worth the trouble to backup, restore, go thru whatever I need to do to update to 5.1.1 and then JB right now. Im fairly new to this and so it just seems like alot to go thru rather than waiting for the untethered 6 JB and doing it then. Thanks in advance!
If you're already JB on 5.0.1.... I'd stay right there and wait for the Untethered 6.0 JB. I'm sure there will be other opinions but, that's what I would do.

Currently Untethered JB 5.0.1 on my iPhone 4 and have no reason/desire to update. Soon as ios6 untethered jailbreak is released i will be buying an iPhone 5 and jailbreaking straight away. Ios6 still hasn't appealed to me that much so far though so i wont become impatient about it.

HELP!!! I accidentally first of all tried to jailbreak my ipod4g ios 6.0 16 gb with redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 but used wrong restore (iPod4,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw)! Then i got redsn0w 0.9.15b2 and did it right and it didn't work. then i tried heaps of other stuff like restore 5.1.1 and other versions of redsn0w but every time it comes up with&nbsp;<br>mounting rootfs as read-only... <br>ERROR! <br>AppleImage3NORAccess ::start imageVersion: 3 <br>AppleEmbeddedUSBArbitrator::_usbCableTypeNotificationGated : cable type has not c <br>(doesn't show) hanged AppleBCMWLAN ::handleIOKitBusyWatchdogTimeout(): Error, no succesful firmware download after 60000 ms. Giving up...<br>PLEAS HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!!!HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HELP!!! I accidentally first of all tried to jailbreak my ipod4g ios 6.0 16 gb with redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 but used wrong restore (iPod4,1_4.3.3_8J2_Restore.ipsw)! Then i got redsn0w 0.9.15b2 and did it right and it didn't work. then i tried heaps of other stuff like restore 5.1.1 and other versions of redsn0w but every time it comes up with&nbsp;<br>mounting rootfs as read-only... <br>ERROR! <br>AppleImage3NORAccess ::start imageVersion: 3 <br>AppleEmbeddedUSBArbitrator::_usbCableTypeNotificationGated : cable type has not c <br>(doesn't show) hanged AppleBCMWLAN ::handleIOKitBusyWatchdogTimeout(): Error, no succesful firmware download after 60000 ms. Giving up...<br>PLEAS HELP ME I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT TO DO!!!!!!HHHEEEELLLLLPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Do a complete restore from from itunes

G-Weezy said:
Everyone wants something instantly. It takes time. All new iOS untethered jailbreak takes time. These Devs have personal life as well. I'm sure they are working on it. When it gets here the world will know. The next time you are untethered jailbroken please do yourself a favor and don't upgrade till there is one. Or you'll be sitting on the sideline moaning and crying all the time.

Give those guys some time to get everything figured out and they will release it. Plus they do it for free and we get to enjoy it. Sorry for the rant.

I agree with you G. I upgrade to iOS 6 by mistake but I'm waiting with patience the next JB, that is also free, so we have to don't cry. We have to be grateful at those people who work on it and giving us every time the JB.

klw91 said:

Just stay there man. When JB for iOS 6 is available change it. It's not worth it by now to do all this.

It doesn't work i have to go into dfu mode and it say ipod uneligible for this build
and sometimes if i go pwned dfu it gives either error 1600,1601 or1602

Status
Not open for further replies.