What's new

iOS 6 JB - Waves wallpaper

darweshs

Reaction score
So I have the iOS 6 beta 1, and am probably gonna jb it when it comes out. But there's the developer jb out that only allows you to SSH. I heard that many people want the wallpaper. Where would the default waves wallpaper be located?

Attachments

• $image-2586798476.jpg
    $image-2586798476.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 1,257
darweshs said:
So I have the iOS 6 beta 1, and am probably gonna jb it when it comes out. But there's the developer jb out that only allows you to SSH. I heard that many people want the wallpaper. Where would the default waves wallpaper be located?

Man if you don't even know how to navigate to the wallpaper, then you should probably not be on iOS 6.

Pictures from Camera Toll at located in:
var/mobile/media/DCIM

Wallpaper is located in:
var/stash/wallpaper.xxxx

".xxxxxxx" will be 6 random letters and numbers.

Whoa dude I know where it was on ios 5 but I couldn't find it in 6 do I was askin 2 make sure.

For some reason in my 4s it looks pixelated and blurry:(

darweshs said:
For some reason in my 4s it looks pixelated and blurry:(

Just happens sometimes. Don't know why. If you tapped on the arrow&box and tapped "open in safari" then tap and hold to save the image I bet it would save as a retina image of proper pixel size.

zig9449 said:
Just happens sometimes. Don't know why. If you tapped on the arrow&box and tapped "open in safari" then tap and hold to save the image I bet it would save as a retina image of proper pixel size.

Nonono. I have the beta and it still looks pixelated from the default wallpapers section.

Well its probablly a low res wallpaper for beta purposes and not anything you really care to use for real :p

XamDam said:
Well its probablly a low res wallpaper for beta purposes and not anything you really care to use for real :p

;) I changed it to this one to match my macs wallpaper. It's actually retina!

Attachments

• $image-273274138.jpg
    $image-273274138.jpg
    69.9 KB · Views: 801