What's new

All set up

zaptear

Reaction score
All set up love having my JB Back I just got bite SMS it seem to like it so I payed for it

Attachments

• $image-598723559.jpg
    $image-598723559.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 334
All set up love having my JB Back I just got bite SMS it seem to like it so I payed for it

Hey Zaptear, are you a truck driver? If so, is that Co-pilot for trucks for IOS accurate enough to go to jersey or low bridge states?? I don't wanna waste money on thanks btw, nice Pete..

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

Ya it's a good app and yes I'm a truck driver I don't go to NJ thow

Ya it's a good app and yes I'm a truck driver I don't go to NJ thow

Do you have it on your phone that you can actually vouch for it driver ;) cause I was reading the reviews on it, and they didn't seem to good, and again I don't wanna blow 150.00 but thanks though..

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

Do you have it on your phone that you can actually vouch for it driver ;) cause I was reading the reviews on it, and they didn't seem to good, and again I don't wanna blow 150.00 but thanks though..

Sent from iPhone 4s
Tapatalk

I do not have the app.. but have a frend that loves it.. i will ask him about NJ and get back to you i use a garmin dezl 560LMT trucking Navigator

zaptear said:

You can change the biteSMS SpringBoard icon from the pink one to the stock Messages app...or use this biteSMS icon:
51c416e4.jpg

I always replace all biteSMS icons with this green one within biteSMS's files.

how do you do it.. is it in the setings

zaptear said:
how do you do it.. is it in the setings

To change it to the stock Messages icon:

Open biteSMS
Tap the gear icon in the top right corner
Scroll down to the bottom, tap on "More Stuff"
Then scroll all the way down to the bottom
Underneath "Application Icon" select "Apple Messages". Respring to take effect.

To use the biteSMS icon I use...you would have to have iFile installed...then I would have to email the icons to you.

*Per forum rules, do not post email addresses. Thank you* thanks

Last edited by a moderator: