What's new

BiteSMS and default sms app question.

Blackops

Reaction score
Hello all!

I just installed Bite SMS and I love it so far!!! But, I'm getting notifications on both, BiteSMs and the defaulst messahes text application. I hided the Messages icon in SBsettings and still sometime the messages reflects on the dafault app and not on BiteSms.

The question is: Can I just delete the dafault application and rely only on BiteSms or this is something that will mess up my iphone4?

Thanks in Advance :)

Blackops said:
Hello all!

I just installed Bite SMS and I love it so far!!! But, I'm getting notifications on both, BiteSMs and the defaulst messahes text application. I hided the Messages icon in SBsettings and still sometime the messages reflects on the dafault app and not on BiteSms.

The question is: Can I just delete the dafault application and rely only on BiteSms or this is something that will mess up my iphone4?

I don't think deleting default app will be a good idea, what I did previously was mess around with the setting on the BiteSms application

Hello all!

Do you know of a way to delete stock apps from the iPhone? I don't. Just hide the stock SMS app into a folder, go to notification and turn off everything about SMS.

Do you know of a way to delete stock apps from the iPhone? I don't. Just hide the stock SMS app into a folder, go to notification and turn off everything about SMS.

I disabled all the notifications and is working fine now, Thanks! :)