What's new

Alarm Clock on iPhone

Madeleine

Reaction score
I do not know how about you, but for years now I have this huge problem with waking up in the morning!! Two alarm clocks and my mum screaming at me does not work (well, most of the time... ^^""). I just turn on the other side, cover up with my blanket and go back to sleep >.<"!
I just got my first iPhone so I was wondering if you know of any reeeeeeally good app which would help me actually get out of bed? ^^"""

Thanks for help! :D

Last edited:
Hey! I have the same problem as Madeleine... It's very hard for me to wake up on time in the morning.
charles6c
, I've tried this app, but unfortunately it did not work for me at all :(

Can anybody recommend something else?

Madeleine said:
I do not know how about you, but for years now I have this huge problem with waking up in the morning!! Two alarm clocks and my mum screaming at me does not work (well, most of the time... ^^""). I just turn on the other side, cover up with my blanket and go back to sleep >.<"!
I just got my first iPhone so I was wondering if you know of any reeeeeeally good app which would help me actually get out of bed? ^^"""

Put your alarm clock on the other side of the room. That way you're forced to get up, walk over to the alarm clock and turn it off, you're less likely to go back to sleep.

ardchoille, I think the idea is great, but I'm afraid that if the phone will be too far from me I won't hear the ringing... :p Maybe there is some app that makes you go out of your bed?

Smart Alarm from the AppStore perhaps.

It sound an alarm, or one of your iPod songs as the alarm, and you have to solve a puzzle or a math problem to make the alarm stop.

I can't wake up very easily myself, but this app helps me to wake my brain p so to speak.

The math problems are not hard...but ya still gotta sit there and think tho.lol.

I heard of an alarm app that makes you solve math problems in order to turn it off! That would definitely work! Imagine waking up and trying to turn off your alarm but you have to solve a couple math problems first. Itll get your brain thinking and working which should really wake you up. But Im always fine with the regular alarm on my iPhone.

Edit: dang someone beat me to it! Reading owns me apparently lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That isn't an alarm clock. That is a military grade warning system. LOL!

Skull One said:
That isn't an alarm clock. That is a military grade warning system. LOL!

Oh I know!!
Lmao!

First it rattles my mattress, then I hear the super annoying buzzer blaring in my ear! XD

Drives me nuts, but I definitely don't oversleep!! :p

Smart Alarm from the AppStore perhaps.

It sound an alarm, or one of your iPod songs as the alarm, and you have to solve a puzzle or a math problem to make the alarm stop.

I can't wake up very easily myself, but this app helps me to wake my brain p so to speak.

The math problems are not hard...but ya still gotta sit there and think tho.lol.

I tried that... if the math problems where harder then maybe I would truly wake up but this way I solve it, turn around and go back to sleep...

If your that heavy of a sleeper, I'd recommend a mean alarm clock vs. an app. My phone doesn't even begin to wake me up... Lol!

Sonic Alert® 2.0 - Alarm Clocks - Sonic Bomb® - SBB500ss

Try that alarm clock. You can get it cheaper on amazon, but I've been using this clock for two years now. Haven't overslept, or been late for anything since. XD!

I'm little bit afraid my mum would kick me out of the house... ^^"""

keep it away from bed with full volume of ringing alarm.

Tried that... If the alarm isn't right next to my ear I just don't here it... besides once when I accidently left my phone on the desk and my cat was sleeping on it and when I got up I was like "Where the heck is my phone!?"

Dude just wake up. Sounds like your just a little on the lazy side to be honest. It's all in your head. When you wake up from your alarm, tell yourself you NEED to actually get up. It's called being a grown up and knowing you need to get up to complete your tasks for the day and be responsible.

Chris951 said:
Dude just wake up. Sounds like your just a little on the lazy side to be honest. It's all in your head. When you wake up from your alarm, tell yourself you NEED to actually get up. It's called being a grown up and knowing you need to get up to complete your tasks for the day and be responsible.

This is what I originally thought. If your conscious enough to know your alarm is blaring and your mom is yelling at you, then it's all up to the OP to take that first step out of the bed.

There's not an alarm clock app that'll get you ready and make you breakfast.
That won't be here until 2015. ;)
Lmao!

Madeleine said:

all you need us a simple stereo lead,

use the iPhones alarm function, take a lead from your iPhone earphone socket to you hifi, set to AUX and crank up the volume on your amp ;).