What's new

A camera lens that fits iPhone

baumgar

Reaction score
I saw a new camera lens that fits iPhone.

It said that it can have iPhone install into its "hole" to make it looks more like a professional camera.

Do you guys know which is it?

Any pictures?

Check my profile pic that's my fish eye lens on my iPhone that I use all the time it takes pretty good pics I have the wide lens also.if u have a metal case for your phone the lens will mount on that also..

rolo17 said:
Check my profile pic that's my fish eye lens on my iPhone that I use all the time it takes pretty good pics I have the wide lens also.if u have a metal case for your phone the lens will mount on that also..

What is the best brand for camera lens attachments? I'm looking for wide angle and a zoom lens for the iPhone. Thanks!

The Olloclip is a good lens system, contains a wide angle, fish eye and a macro lens all in one. I have one and can tell you that it is very good. the only thing is it will not fit over a phone with a case on, so you have to remove the case before you use it, but I don't have any problem with doing that.

Thanks Jon. I actually just bought that. Can you use it for taking far away shots (zooming)?

Onchee! For less than 90.00 you’d be able to geta tripod and 5 types of lenses. Really good shots especially with long distances.It’s a great value for your money. Though it may be a little inconvenient foryou to be carrying around…

By the way, my colleague who sold it to me said he got it from China. He mentioned that it can ONLY be bought directly from a specific Onchee website…

The image is only as good as the camera lens attached...go the whole hog and fit SLR camera lens,filters for the perfect shot:photos:

Last edited by a moderator: