What's new

6.1 jailbreak (10B144)

jockmcd

Reaction score
Hi all my iphone 4 is on the above subject version and works well with evasion jailbreak. I am just about to get another phone for my mum and it is on 4.3.4 or something round about there, how would I update it to the same as above without installing the new version of update, I do believe the 1 above is the furthest we can go at the moment for a full evasion jailbreak, can someone advise me on what I should do for the next steps ?

If you do not have blobs on that phone for iOS 6.0-6.1.2, then you cannot selectively restore to that iOS. All selective restores requires SHSH blobs. Without blobs, you can only restore to the latest iOS.

No i have no blobs as the phone has never been jailbroken before, so i cannot try to find a 6.1 version and download it via link and install that then ?

No i have no blobs as the phone has never been jailbroken before, so i cannot try to find a 6.1 version and download it via link and install that then ?
No, you can't. Blobs are device specific and cannot be shared between devices. The only iOS you can update to is the latest one, iOS 6.1.3.