What's new

4.3.3 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad

PhilSynowiec

iPhoneForums.net News Team
Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HSXisvVKus0]YouTube - EASY 4.3.3 JAILBREAK UNTETHERED iOS FIRMWARE TUTORIAL RedSn0w MAC & WINDOWS iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad[/ame]​

EASY JAILBREAK 4.3.3 iOS Firmware. iPhone, iPod Touch, And iPad Supported!

SUPER SIMPLE, SUPER EASY, STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL!

Supported:
iPhone4 (GSM) *
iPod Touch 4G
iPhone3GS
iPod Touch 3G
iPad1
AppleTV2G (v4.3*8F202)

Redsn0w Download:
Dev-Team Blog

4.3.3 Firmware Download:
iPod, iPhone and iPad Firmware Download

IF YOU REQUIRE AN UNLOCK, PRESERVE YOUR iPHONE BASEBAND. PEOPLE USING AT&T DISREGARD THIS!

Last edited:
just to make sure,i can update to 4.3.3 via itunes first right?

thks working fine but when i sync it sync's ok but doesnt put my apps where they are supose to be on my iphone, i mean my created folders wont sync but everything syncs anyways, is it because appsync doesnt work with 4.3.3 yet?

can't get app's from Cydia to work , only half of some app's work.....i'll try re-breaking again

can't get app's from Cydia to work , only half of some app's work.....i'll try re-breaking again

I think that it's not the jailbreak, but surely the apps in cydia which are not yet uptodate with the latest iOS.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

if some apps dont work its because they have not been ported to that new firmware not because something went wrong with the jailbreak, re jailbreaking wont have helped as i am sure you will report back when you have done it :)

what app(s) is it?

I triyed to dowload new sw 4.3.3 from loads of others sites and i always get the same zipped folder with one folder and and 697.599.995 bytes in 8 files but nothing such a IPW file,three of them are dmg file three of them are k81 k81 k90 and and two of them are quick time preference...
Please tell me what did i do wrong?
thank you!

thanks i'l try ur link now

its straight from apple and is not in a zip file, even if it shows up as one just shift+restore it into itunes dont try unzip it, because if you have file extension names showing you will see its a .ipsw and not .zip...

sorry Unleashed but the same thing only difference was less than 8files in to that WinRAR folder,only 4 and still no sign of ipsw file ...

why are you trying to extract it? the file is a .ipsw just use itunes and hit shift+restore or update and locate the file, there is no need to touch it with winrar as it downloads as a .ipsw.. what your doing is using winrar and extracting the ipsw file that is not what you need to do.. just download the file open itunes and load that file, forget trying to unrar it ;)

okay then. i downloaded it on mac and windows and it downloads as a .ipsw normally you would not need to use winrar to extract it at all you just load it in itunes, cant think for the life of me why for you its not working. do you get some error msg when you try load the .ipsw on your itunes for the iphone 4?