What's new

Yes another "WHICH CASE SHOULD I GET?" thread

Grant211

Reaction score
I see alot of threads on this...but here are my questions that i don't have the answer to.

I keep my phone in my pocket. So, the otterbox is out of the question. Just too bulky. I want a case to help protect it and I don't want the case to get stuck or ripped while pulling out of my pocket.

With that being said...
What are some good cases to use?

Which is better Silcone or Plastic cases?

Are there any brands to stay away from?

Any brands to go with?

I use Otterbox defender and don't find it bulky to put in pocket. When it comes to protecting your iPhone, there is Otterbox defender and then the rest.

I use Otterbox defender and don't find it bulky to put in pocket. When it comes to protecting your iPhone, there is Otterbox defender and then the rest.

thanks for the suggestion.

Does anybody else have an input?

I picked the Speck pixel skin HD case during the free case program. its a hard plastic that wont stretch and it really hugs the phones. combine that with an invisible shield it feel and looks great.

The apple bumper is pretty good, its open to show the nice back and the front, its easy to put on and it has a rubber edge for non slippage and its not all rubber so it wont really stretch. it has a lip so the face or back doesnt touch where ever u lay it on. i have 3 colours

I guess depending on what kind of lifestyle you have, there might be a specific case more suitable for you.

this thread might be more helpful
http://www.iphone4forum.net/forum/iphone-4-accessories-14/iphone-4-case-review-thread-5/

Yes!!! iPhone4 with Otterbox case looks like a brick to me!!!lol
It really is helpful to protect iphone4. but I'm using a silicone case due to the inconvenience that you mentioned and looks like walky-talky^^.

I think that silicone case is better than plastic case because the silicone case can absorb(reduce) the a shock from the dropping. In plastic case might induce scratch on iphone4.

So how about a silicone case? Mine is Ringke made by Rearth!!! Overall, affordable price and durable and fitting will with my iphone 4. I really like it. You can see my review on this forum!!

I hopefully you find your case!!!!!

** Any Grammar Error????????**

Stick to the original APPLE bumper. Yes the protection sucks but you don't have to worry about the death grip problem like with other cases it still exists.

I recently bought a Barely There2 case from IPhone 4 Case | Mobile Phone Cases e-store and you know.. I am really satisfied with the quality so far. :) Btw I also seen that there are some protection for your display. Hope that it helped you.

..seems liek if you aren't going for the full court protection like a Defender, they're all pretty much the same..some maybe of better quality..but if you're not protecting the face..eh..it's all the same to me.