What's new

Wow, I'm quite pleased with SMSBite

Ferrari

Reaction score
SMSBite is definitley one of my fav if not THE fav app from Cydia.
biteSMS or SMSbite, whatever, basically looks just like your good ole messanger app but it does a lot more.

if someone texts you and ur phone is locked, you don't have to unlock it to reply.
it's just really great and you can do a lot more to it than Messenger, for example you can set a passcode on it, you can add a signature, smileys, etc etc.
there's a 10 day trial if you wanna try it out, and thats what I'm on atm, I think the full version is only 7-8 bucks

Matrix

Reaction score
I love bitesms. Love having the option of disabling the annoying popup when you receive a text. All I hear is the tone and see a notification on the status bar. Double tap on the status bar and can see the message and do a quick reply right there. Love it

OP
Ferrari

Ferrari

Reaction score
I love bitesms. Love having the option of disabling the annoying popup when you receive a text. All I hear is the tone and see a notification on the status bar. Double tap on the status bar and can see the message and do a quick reply right there. Love it

exactly
but I absolutely hate the stock icon logo :p it's ugly as hell!

good thing someone made a Messanger icon for it, so now it looks original! it just says BiteSMS on the bottom but no one will notice, and plus it looks pretty

Most reactions

Latest posts