What's new

Would you go into space?

SweetPoison said:
And your point is? But you can stop and get out and roll down the window. I'm thinkin you can't roll down the window or stop at a hotel on the way to the moon.

:)

Not with that kind of attitude you couldn't! You have to use your imagination! :p!! Lmao jk!!! :D!!!

SweetPoison said:
And your point is? But you can stop and get out and roll down the window. I'm thinkin you can't roll down the window or stop at a hotel on the way to the moon.

:)

Who ever said anything about stopping? I think the view of earth would simply takeover the concept of hotels. Do you know I stood up in a turret manning a 240c and responsible for loading a 120mm cannon with heat/depleted uranium rounds on a m1a2 Abrams sep tank. With no sleep and diarrhea. While engaged with the republican guard. And the fedayeen army. 3 days isn't anything compared to what us soldiers go through on a daily basis

I'll go when they invent a usable laser gun, i'd book in advance for halo-wen - and shoot the mother-in-law down 😁

Could be. I just heard the tail end of a news thingy. Then they offered this scenario at the end of it. You would go, babe? Seriously?

You too? I have not found one soul that would not go but me!

You wouldn't get me going into space. Not a cat in hells chance. We were born to keep our feet on the floor! I like it that way.

Sent from my iPhone 4 iOS 5 using Tapatalk

Defo would be an experience like no other. You pay for my ticket and I will go.