What's new

With or without case

The stashback case comes with front and back plastic screen protectors...
It is a little bulkier due to the small room on back for cards but I don't mind it.

View attachment 10858

View attachment 10859

View attachment 10860

Thanks for the photos. I think I'm going to get one of these too. I don't like to carry a wallet. Hope this is something that will work for me. How many cards can you get in there?

Sent from my iPhone using the paid version of Tapatalk

If I don't use a case, it will eventually get scratched and cracked like my old 4s did.

If I do use a case, I will not be able to enjoy the seamless thin piece of art, which was the whole purpose of protecting it.

It is a lose-lose situation...

I now use high quality full body screen protector and the only thing I have to worry about is cracking from dropping. I hate cases.

Gregsaidthat said:
Thanks for the photos. I think I'm going to get one of these too. I don't like to carry a wallet. Hope this is something that will work for me. How many cards can you get in there?

Can fit 3 cards in it. Or you can put 2 cards and like 4 bills folded up in it. If you just want a case to hold your ID and debit cards to eliminate need carry wallet, should be good. Just be cautious if you are likely to lose your wallet.

I went to the local store this morning and they were out of the stashback case. So I went to best buy and with the price match from amazon I got the speck wallet case for 13 bucks. I like the case and the feel. It holds three cards with ease. I probably could get four in there but it would be just a little stiff.

As naked as my iPhone 5 gets is a bumper.... but a lot of times she is rocking my Speck Candy Shell... Trident Aegis Case .... or one of my OtterBox Defender Cases without the built in screen protectors... I have a few different back covers but at times I don't feel to safe with just them so I always end up putting one of the above back on... plus I keep a screen protector on at all times...

Got mine bolted into a Lunatik Taktik. As an AppleCare advisor, not using a case of any kind is just stupid, a phone or a tablet is a device meant to be used and as such is subject to the rigors of day to day life....you want art, go to a museum.

My wife picks on me. Says I love cases like women loves shoes. Got a different one for whatever I'm doing that day, but ALWAYS thin, and my favorite are just plain clear. And love the metallic look of mirrored screen protectors.

Sent from iPhone using iPF.net

$ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21359925650.980762.jpg both my iPad and iPhone have no case. Just a carbon fibre wrap. Although the iPad is kept in a sleeve when not in use.

I was doing some searching on the net and I have a question about the small back panels. Is it hard to change those?