What's new

WiFi Not Working

osxwarrior

Reaction score
I have a iPhone 6 Plus and the WiFi just stopped working out of the blue, Apple says it's a hardware issue.

Apple did a factory restore and WiFi radio is still grayed out. Yes I have reset the network settings and tried a hard reset.

Now after a factory restore the iPhone 6 Plus just shuts off if the screen is not in use. I have to hard reset then power off then plug the phone in and it will start loading.

If the phone has a hardware issue it usually means it needs some kind of repair. Maybe you could go to an Apple Store and ask for an estimate.

I have a iPhone 6 Plus and the WiFi just stopped working out of the blue, Apple says it's a hardware issue.

Apple did a factory restore and WiFi radio is still grayed out. Yes I have reset the network settings and tried a hard reset.

Now after a factory restore the iPhone 6 Plus just shuts off if the screen is not in use. I have to hard reset then power off then plug the phone in and it will start loading.
It looks like the WiFi problem is not your only problem. There might be something wrong with the power switch as well. Did Apple give you an out of warranty repair cost?

It looks like the WiFi problem is not your only problem. There might be something wrong with the power switch as well. Did Apple give you an out of warranty repair cost?

No, Apple just wanted me to purchase another one.

Apple only offered me a out of warranty purchase of a new iPhone 6 Plus for $329.00
Sorry, I posted the wrong link in my post. Here's the correct link. iPhone Service Pricing - Apple Support
Based on that and allowing for the difference between the U.S. and Canadian dollar, the price you paid is about right for an out of warranty repair cost.