What's new

Who's going to order the Apple Watch?

iDan

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Who's planning on ordering the Apple Watch?!

Most definitely!! Probably should get 38MM, but so awesome I will probably get the 42mm Stainless Steel.... I am wondering if they will allow purchasing additional bands. Torn between Milanese and the Stone Loop.

I answered my own question.... can order additional bands. $149 a pop! This watch price is slowly moving up...

I won't be buying one but will be interested to see what others choose.

I've already picked out which one I'm getting and saved it in the favourites section of my Apple Store account on the Apple Store app.

Favorites section? I didn't know we could do that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Favorites section? I didn't know we could do that.
Once you've chosen the Apple watch that's right for you, tap the heart icon at the top right of the page. To check on your favourites go to the account section of the online store using the Apple Store app.
image.jpg

Last edited:
Not me! Don't care a thing about it. My iPhone does all I need and it's with me at all times.

Sent from my ancient but trustworthy iPhone 5.

Once you've chosen the Apple watch that's right for you, tap the heart icon at the top right of the page. To check on your favourites go to the account section of the online store using the Apple Store app. View attachment 18456
Since you posted this screenshot, I've been wondering where it's possible to add something to favorites.
I finally found out why I can't do this. You used the Apple Store app to "preorder", and that app is not available in Austria. When I want to order something, I have to go to the online store using a browser.

Last edited by a moderator:
Since you posted this screenshot, I've been wondering where it's possible to add something to favorites.
I finally found out why I can't do this. You used the Apple Store app to "preorder", and that app is not available in Austria. When I want to order something, I have to go to the online store using a browser.
That's correct, Johanna, I should have been more specific. I've edited my post to reflect that.

Once you've chosen the Apple watch that's right for you, tap the heart icon at the top right of the page. To check on your favourites go to the account section of the online store using the Apple Store app.View attachment 18456

Thank you for that! I'm installing the Apple Store app now.

Not me. Just got the 6 plus and so thrilled with the size that I would silly to go to something smaller than my old 4. But I remember years ago when I said why would anyone want s computer in the house? Silly me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not me. Just got the 6 plus and so thrilled with the size that I would silly to go to something smaller than my old 4. But I remember years ago when I said why would anyone want s computer in the house? Silly me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The whole point of the Apple Watch is not to replace your iPhone, but to augment it. It's much easier to glance at your watch to see and respond to an update than it is to pull your iPhone out of your pocket/bag, tap a button, unlock the device and open the app that prompted the notification. Sometimes a notification simply isn't worth unlocking the phone, but you've already pulled it out of your pocket to see which app is requesting your attention. The Apple Watch will make things easier as well as save time (pun whole-heartedly intended).