Who plans the play SWTOR?

Ginnetti

New Member
As subject said, my guild is very organized originating from the Bloodfin server of Star wars Galaxies. We game together a lot in all types of games and we have a large number of SWTOR beta testers including myself.
 
I have pre ordered the delux version of the game and am waiting eagerly for a release date, but am not a beta tester or not going to download a pre version of the game or anything
 
I also got the deluxe, contemplating switching to the collectors for the store though. You plan to play empire or republic?
 
both lol but I always start with republic... am on the side of the Jedi.

Like with knights of the old republic I always play and complete it on both dark and light side.

I thought of getting the collectors but i think i will be happy with the delux
 
Well if you'd like to roll sith and like to pvp you should roll with my guild, we use vent and are very connected
 

Latest posts

Back
Top