What's new

Who ordered one?

How is your iPhone locked. Is it Activation Locked with another Apple ID and password? If so, we can’t help as only the Apple ID and password of the original owner can unlock the iPhone.
Ok the phoni is icloud on and pascode

Finally put my phone on the charger at 11:30pm. Battery was at 35% was gonna see if it would make it through the night but I’d hate to get called in to come to work and it be nearly dead. So it was removed from the charger at 9:30am fri. 62hrs. I am totally impressed with the battery life on the pro Max

I ordered my new iPhone pro Max on the 20th of September. The order status still shows processing. Do you folks think something is wrong with my order or is this the normal delay time? It still shows delivery for 10/11-10/18.

I ordered my new iPhone pro Max on the 20th of September. The order status still shows processing. Do you folks think something is wrong with my order or is this the normal delay time? It still shows delivery for 10/11-10/18.
I wouldn’t worry. The initial batch sold out and you’re waiting for the next batch to leave the factory.

Well I checked it’s tracking a bunch of times. Then I sat around the house waiting for UPS to show up figuring I needed to sign for the new phone. Finally about 5:15 PM last night they showed up, handed me the phone, and started to get back in the truck. I asked, don’t I have to sign for that? He says no. I say you mean you would have left it if I wasn’t home? He says “sure would have”. I waited all day for nothing. But the phone is great .......