who has got the new cydia on the ios 4.1 on iphone 4?

1.0.3366-1 is the latest version. You will know if it's the latest version if your not on 4.2.1 because you have to install it yourself.

I don't have it on 4.1. I've heard it's not really worth it. It's slightly faster and a bit less buggy. That about it...
 
Never bothered with it my self. Seen screenshots of it and heard about it from people on 4.2.1. Decided it wasn't worth the bother myself...
 
I have the new cydia and i think its way better. The ui isnt a whole lot different but you can tell right off the bat its less buggy. I say its worth it. Not hard to install.
 
1.0.3366-1 is the latest version. You will know if it's the latest version if your not on 4.2.1 because you have to install it yourself.

I don't have it on 4.1. I've heard it's not really worth it. It's slightly faster and a bit less buggy. That about it...
No, the latest cydia is 1.0.3366-7
 
1.0.3366-1 is the latest version. You will know if it's the latest version if your not on 4.2.1 because you have to install it yourself.

I don't have it on 4.1. I've heard it's not really worth it. It's slightly faster and a bit less buggy. That about it...
No, the latest cydia is 1.0.3366-7

Is it? That's not the one that's installed on 4.2.1 after jailbreak. They must of updated it again...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top