What's new

White or Black iPhone front?

what do you prefer?

Before the iPhone X, I liked the white. With the small bezel around the screen on the X/XS, I don’t think it makes a difference to me anymore, but I’d have to see one with a white bezel to give you my final answer.

Before the iPhone X, I liked the white. With the small bezel around the screen on the X/XS, I don’t think it makes a difference to me anymore, but I’d have to see one with a white bezel to give you my final answer.
I don’t think you’ll see an iPhone X or it’s newer successors with a white bezel because that would make the notch stand out too much. If you see photos of the various finishes available, they all have black bezels around the screen.

My iPhone X is silver, and the small part visible around the screen is black. @scifan57 is right. A white bezel would “highlight” the notch. With a black one, it’s easier to get used to it and forget it’s even there.

I don’t think you’ll see an iPhone X or it’s newer successors with a white bezel because that would make the notch stand out too much. If you see photos of the various finishes available, they all have black bezels around the screen.

Yeah I’m aware that none of them have a white bezel currently, but I’m a visual person so before saying that I wouldn’t like it, I’d have to see what it would look like first. The notch would definitely stand out a lot more, but everyone is different. A lot of people may think it’s ugly, while others love it.

Personally I always thought the white looked bad, it gets dirty and just never blended well with any color Apple ever released.

Thank God they modernized :)

I have a white fronted iPad and my iPhone 6 has a black front. I think the black looks better on the iPhone.