What's new

White iPhone Kit.... ??

E_Sini

Reaction score
So everyone wants the elusive white iPhone, and there is a review from a website that says the big shoulder device kit is amazing.
(iPhone 4 parts | Big Shoulder Devices)

My question to all: has anyone tried to put a kit on their Verizon iPhone? I want to make sure it works before ordering one... I asked the company and they said the tabs are slightly different on the verizon one so that back plate may not fit perfectly and they will have a second version in about a month, but I hate waiting:) lol

Well, as far as i know, there are no conversion kits yet for the Verizon iPhone. Ribbon cables and a few other things are different.

If you are going to pay $150-200 for something, you better find the patience to make sure its the right one lol.

Well, as far as i know, there are no conversion kits yet for the Verizon iPhone. Ribbon cables and a few other things are different.

If you are going to pay $150-200 for something, you better find the patience to make sure its the right one lol.

Exactly, If they don't have one now and it's going to be a month or so, I might as well wait for next iPhone lol

yes, i like the white iphone, but it still not available.

anyone ordering from big shoulder devices, please be careful. i ordered white glass, first things first they charged me twice and it took them a week to refund one of the payments. it took them four days to despatch the parcel, after the parcel was despatched i tracked it online. the parcel arrived at arlington heights, IL on the 13th of may. it is now the 10th of june and the parcel is still in arlington heights. after emailing chris, at bigshoulder devices, he informed me that even though over a month had passed, and even though i had not recieved my parcel, i would not be recieving a refund. however they are looking into where the parcel has gone. that was 7 days ago, after sending almost an email a day asking what they have learnt, i have been ignored. not one email has been answered. these boys will take your money and if you recieve your parcel, lucky you. if you dont recieve it, just forget you ever ordered it because you wont get a refund or replacement. not to mention the business is for sale, which could contribute to the reasons why they dont give a damn about their customers.

i signed up just to deliver this message and possibly save a few more people from losing their money like I have. if people did business fairly there would be no need for this, but unfortunately too many people out there cut corners and rip people off.

I found another negative review with the same story - guy recieved his item, turned out to be crap, promises over email of replacements, nothing ever surfaced after his emails went unanswered.

EDIT

also, chris sheppard said to me "i dont know why the parcel is in arlington heights, we are based in springfield". contrary to the address on the facebook page, which reads "227 S arlington rd, arlington heights". more lies.

Last edited: