What's new

White Iphone 4 cases

Does the otterbox defender fit the white iPhone 4?

sorry to inform you but no. source of information

Verizon iPhone 4 Case, AT&T iPhone 4 Case, iPhone 4 Defender Series // OtterBox.com

hmmm, lol i just talked to the verizon rep on the phone and she said yes it does cause its the same size for verizon just white.... I smell a lie lol.

lol. idk. i checked the official otterbox site and posted what it said. There is nothing wrong with taking the case out of the box and trying it out if you think the manufacturer is wrong

Last edited:
The white iPhone 4 is supposedly 0.2 mm thicker lol. That might be why otterbox says its incompatible.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

Yes it fits, I have the white Iphone and bought the otter box and it fits snug.
Love the otter box, that is the only case I ever put around any of my phones.

Yeah it fits lol. Just really weird why they would say no. I guess it's a marketing thing to say hey buy our new cases in 5 months!!

Paemt104433 said:
Yeah it fits lol. Just really weird why they would say no. I guess it's a marketing thing to say hey buy our new cases in 5 months!!

True.

There are actually two versions of the white iPhone 4. One was the leaked version that was really thicker and had problems with the white color (it became yellow as time passed) and the other one is the official version which is just as thick as the black one and with no more white color problems. So that's why some people said the white version was thicker than the black mainly because they got hold of the leaked version instead of the official one :)

I have one on my white iphone 4 and it fits perfect but its black,I am trying to find a white otter box defender case.