What's new

Which apps do you use for NEWS?

That's it Drums. Download it and give it a try.

Many of the US main stream media people have moved to RT like Larry King, Jesse Ventura, Peter Lavelle, Thom Hartman, Max Keiser, the list goes on and on...

It's actually Ruptly TV, but home is in Russia.

9/10 times there is breaking USA news, RT is hours ahead of all other news media.

Last edited:
That's it Drums. Download it and give it a try.

Many of the US main stream media people have moved to RT like Larry King, Jesse Ventura, Peter Lavelle, Thom Hartman, Max Keiser, the list goes on and on...

It's actually Ruptly TV, but home is in Russia.

9/10 times there is breaking USA news, RT is hours ahead of all other news media.

Wow, this is pretty great. Really good Global coverage as well. Thanks!

Fox and WSJ they mostly present both side so you can make your own decisions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, I'd prefer finding one app that can present both sides, rather than having to use two separate apps.

Al Jeezera has had a good reputation for international news as well.
Are you recommending Al Jazeera as a news source, or are you recommending the Al Jazeera app?

To be honest, I am not sure. I have heard what I typed on NPR and also know I read frequent articles from them on Flipboard. But I am not sure where they emit from.

I was recently introduced to an email subscription called The Skimm, which highlights about 4 or 5 pieces of news of the day, with tons of external links for when you want to get more in depth. Its not an app, but I use it on my phone, so it kind of counts.

For me it is I've been using it for wow over 6 years!! I have followers and friends on it and just enjoy the app itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

News360, Fox News, and the Stock News App.
But I actually get most of my news from newsletters and Twitter.