What's new

what's your alarm clock app? help me choose one please...

Deiota

Reaction score
Hi guys.
I'm having serious problems about waking up these days.
the scenario is the following:
I have an Iphone 4, JB, and I usually use it to wake up. Plus, I use it to see the time during the night since I don't have any other clock in the bedroom. Of course the dim option is a must, I like the bedroom at dark.
When I go to bed, I plug in the charger and so it stays all night, resting in my bed side table (on a cheap dock).
Before I go to sleep I love to listed to some music, from my Ipod list or from radio station (usually from my Ipod list), so I use a sleeper/lullaby (It's a must).
When I wake up, the sound that I like to listen to is from my playlists either (my Ipod), none of those music that come with the apps. (It's a must).
the weather is a plus, I like to see the weather when i wake up so I know what to dress.
One major thing is that the volume of the app must be independent from the iphone itself. when i use the lullaby, I like to listen it very slow and usually I fell asleep before it ends, if the volume is the system volume, the wake up sound will wake me with a sound very low either, so I won't woke up.
I've tested a few apps but it didn't work, that's why I need your help.

resuming:
an app that stays "wake and running in the foreground" all nightdim optiom to reduce or increase brightness
sleeper/lullaby feature with Ipod /+radio
weather an asset

waiting for your sugetions
Deiota
volume independent from volume of iphone

Please anyone? I don't believe you don't use a clock alarm !!!

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 

The 4S clock w/ alarm combined w/ the dock meets my needs. I use the sleep timer on the dock to listen to music on the phone until I fall asleep (or I listen to audio books through the music app), the dock has the option of using music on the phone to turn on when the alarm goes off or to just use the music as the alarm, I press the button on the top right side of the phone to turn off the lighted display, the volume is controlled by the dock, and the phone re-charges while I sleep. If I want the weather, I just ask Siri.

Thanks for your reply. I have I iPhone 4, not a 4s. What dock do you use?
What do you mean clock with alarm?
I think your hardware: iPhone and dock are incompatible with mine.... Aren't they?

 Sent from my White 32 Gb iPhone 4 using TapaTalk 