What's new

What's up iphoneforums.net!

DjChubbs

Reaction score
Hello iphoneforums.net community!

I'm a newbie (obviously) here at iphoneforums.net and so far I'm impressed with how big this community is.
Anyways I have an IPhone 4 which I don't want to jailbreak cause its still under warranty!

I would like to find out about some apps. Also on how to improve my performance with this phone!

Thanks!

Last edited:
Hello iphoneforums.net community!

I'm a newbie (obviously) here at iphoneforums.net and so far I'm impressed with how big this community is.
Anyways I have an IPhone 4 which I don't want to jailbreak cause its still under warranty!

I would like to find out about some apps. Also on how to improve my performance with this phone!

Thanks!
Hi, welcome to the forum! Here are a few helpful links. cv| iPhone tips | iPhone Tips & Tricks | What is jailbreaking? | Thinking of Jailbreaking but are not sure? | iPhone Unlocking Guide for BeginnersiPhoneForums.net Mobile App

Forum Rules

Thank you very much Poisonivy for those links. I was wondering about jailbreaking & this helped me understand it a bit more!

Thank you very much Poisonivy for those links. I was wondering about jailbreaking & this helped me understand it a bit more!
youre very welcome,any thing else you're not sue on just post.

Thank you! I'm loving this forum it's helped me out allot!