Whats the last app/game installed on your iPhone

Equalizer pro
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433354783.528110.webp

FREE today
 
Google Photos. I'm testing this. I'm not too sure about it. It accumulates a lot of cache with no option to delete. So, like Facebook, you have to delete the app, then reinstall. Not cool.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1433628142.355816.webp


Battery Doctor deletes it OK.

 
My step-daughters asked me to get that and play against them, now they don't want to play with me anymore because I beat them every time.


Sent from my iPad Air using Tapatalk
I let my Wife win all our Words With Friends games. Otherwise she'd lose interest.


 
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434068003.010641.webp

Another Music app. Thanks to Viola. Looks KOOL[emoji41][emoji106. Im a sucker for music apps
 
Last edited:
eWeather HD, quite a nice weather app and has a nice NC widget. It was $3.00. This developer also makes the Weather & clock free widget as their free version - includes the beautiful weather widget.

image.webp
 

Latest posts

Back
Top