What's new

What the ......?

Bacchus

Reaction score
8CA235F6-95A6-4986-979D-6E46D8BEAC52.png
When my 5S has been laying long enough for the screen to go black and I pick it up and press the home button the image above appears. I didn't knowingly put it on my phone so where did it come from and how do I get rid of it?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

8CA235F6-95A6-4986-979D-6E46D8BEAC52.png
When my 5S has been laying long enough for the screen to go black and I pick it up and press the home button the image above appears. I didn't knowingly put it on my phone so where did it come from and how do I get rid of it?

Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
That's what the lock screen looks like when music is playing when the iPhone is locked. To get rid of it you have to stop playing music on your iPhone.

Thanks for the reply, SciFan. I still don't understand because I hardly ever play music on it and as for locking it, if that happens it's because it did it itself - I don't physically lock it.

Okay, maybe you just solved it. Even though I don't remember the last time I played music on my phone, I went to the app I'd likely use if I did and started some music. Then I stopped it, turned everything off, and closed the app.

After my screen went black I checked again and, Voila! Just like you said, that screen was gone and all is back to normal.

Many thanks, my friend. Sorry I'm so ignorant sometimes.... :)

Okay, maybe you just solved it. Even though I don't remember the last time I played music on my phone, I went to the app I'd likely use if I did and started some music. Then I stopped it, turned everything off, and closed the app.

After my screen went black I checked again and, Voila! Just like you said, that screen was gone and all is back to normal.

Many thanks, my friend. Sorry I'm so ignorant sometimes.... :)
Helping each other with our problems makes us better as a whole. The only stupid question is the one that is never asked.