What's new

What are some good social networking apps?

fierce4good4ever

Reaction score
What are some good social networking apps besides twitter, Facebook, and instagram?

A good place to look, as well, in the App Store under "Social Networking." There's numerous apps in there that I've never heard of that pertain to what you're looking for... :)

There's a new one called "LetsGoOut". Suppose to let lonely friendless people find new mates. (That's what the description says, not me)

iHolophyte

fierce4good4ever said:
What are some good social networking apps besides twitter, Facebook, and instagram?

If you use those sites, I suggest iSocialize+. It integrates fb, twitter, google+, and tumblr in one app with some neat features. It's .99 but worth it.

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net

anggasaleh said:
Path is very popular now

I don't use it, but I'm still wary of them after they got busted uploading & storing user contact info.

Kik's great too, but it's a bit niche. It's convenient of you wanna chat with Instagram users w/o giving out #'s.

Pinterest;s fast growth driven by women. A lot of cool pictures over there. Just pin and share
Moderation Notice​: This post has been edited by iPF staff in accordance with our Forum Rules. Please refrain from posting links to External Websites. Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator: