What's new

What Annoys You???

That the possibility for me to like a post is gone and I can't find how to get it back.
Seems to be only this forum not two other that I follow.

Sent using Tapatalk
You should be able to Like a post.

It's the opposite here in Germany the pedestrian has the right of way and cars must stop. But it annoys me, they abuse it and come from nowhere, or suddenly decided to cross the road. We have to think for them.
In Austria, the cars also would have to stop when a pedestrian wants to cross the street. Many of the drivers don't do it, though.

I am sure it worked here on Tapatalk before I installed the latest beta update.
Because before that I had the like symbol here like in other forums on Tapatalk.
But now this is the only forum I have no like button.
So I thought I made something myself but something must have happens in the latest update or in in a Tapatalk update.
Probably going to be solved in a coming update

Sent using Tapatalk

It's not only this forum, it's also iPad Forums and Apple Watch Forum. They all use the same software by XenForo.

Dug this up from the grave.
I love cling film, No like that it's so useful.
The problem l have with it is ripping it, some people can do it so easy it makes me sick.
I struggle with the stuff. Ended up buying the solution to my problem and a great idea it was or so l thought. Still can't do it even with it. The chrome foil one is super.

ca36fe9fc4fc3c6dd713831501f4249c.jpg

78f58b6ed86cbb5d6ba806a990d1d9c2.jpg

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Traffic lights, in our town/village at night the lights are turned off, the signs tell you who has right of way.
Ok for drivers, for people crossing the road at a crossroads it can be a nightmare. If the cars are turning left or right worse now with longer nights.

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Can't believe a rant thread is into 3 pages and I haven't contributed to it. That's totally out of character. RIGHT...HERE GOES...

People who overtake my 50 ton truck, cut in front and stand on their brakes.

Yes. It happens. Believe me.

Ever since I started towing a boat on occasion, I have great respect for truck drivers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll tell you how bad it gets, and I don't even think I'm joking. If I was carrying a full load of iPhone 7s to the Apple store, and the legend "Your iPhone 7 is in this trailer" was emblazoned on both sides of the trailer, people would still try to force me off the road just so they could get to the Apple Store before me.

People the that send you messages and say that say will speak to you later. Then drop you like like a stone, and don't give a reason just annoying

Gregory lsaacs r.i.p.

Idiots that drive a yard from the back of my baby car, if the speed limit is 70kph and l'm doing 75-80 they want me to go faster.