Want your settings to be icons? No jail break required

NoelLuke said:
Not a huge fan. Would love it if I could just have different icons for facebook, sms etc. this is just a shortcut for settings.

Yup! It doesn't claim to be anything else. It saves you a few steps. Just what I wanted. Why would you want to change the Facebook icon anyway?

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
This is a great app. I cant believe people would complain about a free app that should be available on native ios.
Thanks for the info on this!
 
dimitrios66 said:
This is a great app. I cant believe people would complain about a free app that should be available on native ios.
Thanks for the info on this!

I agree! I love it!

Sent from my iPhone using iPF.net
 
Go to the website from you phone or iPad it will install almost 40 shortcut icons and you delete the ones you don't need. Like this image. Pretty simple



$image-316479128.webp
 

Latest posts

Back
Top