What's new

VZ MeAdOw's CyAnSm0kE Jailbreak v1.1

VZ MeAdOw

Reaction score
Hey guys its VZ meAdOw here from Clan [{VZ}]. Im the leader of the clan.Soon I will be making my own jailbreak for iphone, ipad, and ipod touch. The jailbreak is called CyAnSm0kE.it will be ready in a couple of weeks to a month.For more info, I will keep you updated at my new website.

[Moderator edit: Removed link to external, personal web site and to personal YouTube channel. Please read our rules. Thanks.]

Thank you fpr reading this amd have a nice day.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good luck with developing that jail break. However, please refrain from posting your personal web site link and YouTube channel as making such links is against this forum's rules. Thanks.

In addition, I've also edited your other posts (one I deleted because it was a duplicate of this one and another because it contained hack codes).

A more careful reading of our rules might help you in the future. The rules are here: Forum Rules - iPhone Forum

Please read those rules in their entirety before making another post, please.

Marilyn

Last edited:
nice with the jailbreak, but why should anybody go to your JB and not the normal JB?

nice with the jailbreak, but why should anybody go to your JB and not the normal JB?

Agreed. I would say if you could make it run smoother and simpler than RedSn0w, I'd buy the idea. Alternatives to RedSn0w hasn't exactly gotten my attention or favoritism like sn0wbreeze, which is choppy and quite buggy. But I do like the idea of having another set of eyes and ears on the jailbreaking scene. Guess we'll have to see how this pans out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 