vWallpaper Problem,

iPhoneAmateur

New Member
Hello there guys,

Recently I used vWallpaper2 and had it working to a very good standard, I did enjoy it however found that my battery was draining really quite quickly - for which reason I decided I'd get rid of it. I uninstalled the app and had the video still playing in the background, I assumed that the video would go with the app when I uninstalled it. I had to, then, re-install and un-enable the Video Wallpaper for my lockscreen and springboard.

After doing so, my lockscreen reverted back to normal and had my old wallpaper - my springboard however, did not. It became just a black background and remained that way after I changed it under ` Photos `, the way you usually would. Even now, it remains a plain black background and looks rather dull, unless I enable vWallpaper which I wouldn't like to.

If anyone can help me in being able to have a normal wallpaper again, it'd be very much appreciated.

Thank you,

iPhone Amateur.
 
You mean the source or..?

Thanks,

iPhone Amateur.

EDIT: I've uninstalled vWallpaper2 and the source that I've got it from however it's still black. I did look through my packages and there's no " Skrewcommon " in there, also I searched it however what was there I didn't have installed.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top