What's new

VolumeCustomize or HUD Colors not working.

JSims4

Reaction score
I Have Installed alot of differnet tweaks to change the color of my ipod HUD(Voluume) but none of them work. I tryed HUD pro and all i could do was change the title. all i want to do is change the color. Please Help. I am on IOS 6.0.1 with and IPod 4G.

You might be outta luck on iOS6 for now because not all tweaks are iOS6 ready. There are couple places listing a community-approved and checked list of compatible tweaks. Start with a google search for "compatible tweaks for ios6". Should be a google doc or a redmondpie link that will take you to the google doc

Check out the info for HUD pro to see if it's compatible with iOS 6. In many cases, Cydia tweaks/apps will say for iOS such and such

Yeah but usually if they say that then there is a dependency that will not allow him to install it if it won't be compatible. Hence the google doc.

Ok thanks for the replies I look for it

Yeah but usually if they say that then there is a dependency that will not allow him to install it if it won't be compatible. Hence the google doc.

That's only if they implement the check through Cydia. If they don't implement it, they'll say it in the description of the tweak/app.