What's new

Using Google Maps

Myron

Reaction score
I love using Google Maps but I encountered a simple problem. Somehow I dropped a pin on a few maps and I can't get rid of those pins. I tried and tried but to no avail. What to do? Those satellite images are awesome; I was showing my dentist his house from space and he freaked out!

To remove a dropped pin. Press it, then press the blue arrow. In the menu that appears there's an option to remove pin...

Still having trouble removing the pin. When I press on the red pin which also includes the places' name, nothing happens. There's a blue arrow to the right of the places' name.When pressed, a blue screen appears with the red pin in a small map on the upper-right corner. There are 2 options: Share Location" and "Add to Bookmarks"; no other options are shown. Help!

Last edited:
Red and green pins are there if you've typed in directions. The start and finish points. To remove them simply clear the directions...

Thanks, I'll try. I'll delete all directions when my finger heals which I'm addressing in a separate discussion. Cheers!