curtschillingcs

Reaction score
✭✭✭ FEATURED ON THE APP STORE! ✭✭✭

Simple and easy to use!

Hi,

I'd like to introduce this nice app to you:

spuoSUQmtlMfibeFqnjttM-temp-upload.sdabwlen.175x175-75.jpg

USB Flash Drive - FREE!

View files, see movies and play musics in one software!

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/usb-f...0941?ls=1&mt=8

FEATURES:
✓ Store and view files on your iPhone/iPad/iTouch.
✓ Support PDF, MS Office documents, iWork documents, JPG, PNG, GIF, HTML, TXT, MP3, WAV, MOV, M4V, AVI …
✓ Use the huge available space on your device.
✓ Protect access to your files by creating a password.
✓ Fast USB file transfers.
✓ Sort, delete, duplicate and rename your files.
✓ No need to study. Easy to use.
✓ One solution for iPhone, iPad and iTouch.
✓ Compatible with Windows 7 and Windows XP.

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/usb-f...0941?ls=1&mt=8

Last edited:
Anything from the AppStore is not going to make your phone a true USB flash drive.

This is because of Apple's restriction that forces you to use iTunes File Sharing.

The device itself is already a USB flash drive.

All you need is a program to access the storage area.

I personally think that i-FunBox is best for this...as it does not require a jailbroken device. Tho having the device jailbroken gives you much more access, including accessing the stored files directly from the device.

But all that is needed to store *any* type of file in your device as a USB flash drive is:

1) Plug in iPhone.
2) open i-FunBox
3) drag and drop anything to and from the "General Storage" tab.

If you are jailbroken you can access these files Dom your device with iFile.

Just open iFile and navigate to:
"/var/mobile/Media/general_storage"

Of coarse you can download and use an app from the AppStore if you wish, but it is really unnecessary.

Especially if you plan in transferring files between 2 different computers...and the "other" computer may not have iTunes installed.

All that is needed is to download iFunBox. A much smaller and faster thing to download.

And if you are jailbroken, you can store I-FunBox itself in your device, open iFile, tap edit, select the i-FunBox.exe and email it to yourself...should the computer you are transferring files to have any restrictions:). But it would probably be easier to just go to the i-FunBox website and download it from there. It's only a few megabytes. And much quicker then downloading and installing iTunes which requires you to reboot the computer after slow installation or iTunes.

Just sayin'........

Best regards.

The new release will support horizontal movie view, and I'm work on new features like email attachment, Wifi and FTP.

It will become better :facetime:

curtschillingcs said:
The new release will support horizontal movie view, and I'm work on new features like email attachment, Wifi and FTP.

It will become better :facetime:

I'm pretty sure that those exact things you mentioned would never be allowed due to Apple's restrictions on AppStore apps.

Now perhaps a Cydia application would be more suited for that....but it would pointless on a jailbroken iPhone really.

I have to admitted that Jailbreak is another world, like the big Cydia. But my fealing toward Cydia is not so good now because one of my game is rejected recently because they think Cydia is not a good place for small games.

curtschillingcs said:
I have to admitted that Jailbreak is another world, like the big Cydia. But my fealing toward Cydia is not so good now because one of my game is rejected recently because they think Cydia is not a good place for small games.

Huh?.........