What's new

URGENT IPHONE 5C NOT TURNING ON

iPhones_Rule

Reaction score
Okay, so I bought a refurbished iPhone 5c off of Ebay a week ago, and it arrived today. I took it out of the package and tried to turn it on, not working. I then put it in the charge for about 45 mins. Still not working. I tried the home button + power. Still not working. And I don't see an Apple logo anywhere. When I try to turn it on, the screen turns on (the on screen is black but I can see that it's on) But then turns off in like, 3 seconds. It also makes 2 buzzing noises. No apple logo, no nothing. Please help. :(

~ Krissa

I think you should ask the seller for a refund as your iPhone is clearly not working properly. If the seller will not voluntarily refund your payment, open an item not as described dispute with eBay. This will force a refund from an unwilling seller after you provide confirmation that the iPhone has been returned to the seller.

Last edited:
I think you should ask the seller for a refund as your iPhone is clearly not working properly. If the seller will not voluntarily refund your payment, open an item not as described dispute with eBay. This will force a refund from an unwilling seller after you provide confirmation that the iPhone has been returned to the seller.
Thanks. I'll do that because I can't seem to find a fix for this. :-(

Last edited by a moderator: